Real Estate Agent AssistantCompany: Your Company Name Here
CA - Fresno
Our client is looking for a deadline driven, detail-oriented person with excellent customer service skills to manage client transactions and listing coordination.
Real Estate Agent Assistant Job Description & Responsibilities include:
Coordinate activities related to setting up and servicing listings, including:
- Provide Five-Star Client Service in all aspects of client interaction including verbal and written communication.
- The Real Estate Agent Assistant would need to create and modify systems and procedures as needed.
- Upload and maintain listing information in the MLS
- The Real Estate Agent Assistant would write listing advertisements and place on appropriate websites and related media
- Coordinate resources needed to prepare and service the listing such as photographer, locksmith, inspectors, etc.
- The Real Estate Agent Assistant would need to ensure that the listing is serviced as needed through closing.
- Transaction coordinator experience is a plus!
A qualified Real Estate Agent Assistant would be personable and have thorough working experience in the following:
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task and respond quickly to changing priorities
- Precise data entry skills & attention to detail.
- The Real Estate Agent Assistant is required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills & internet savvy.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- The Real Estate Agent Assistant needs to be a team player who is a self-starter, assertive and works well with processes and systems
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude, Professional appearance
- Typing: 50+ wpm Real Estate License is NOT required but is a PLUS!
- Microsoft Office
- Tech Savvy
ControlID: 14.234.89 SHR