Escrow AssistantOR - Portland
We are looking for an Experienced Escrow Assistant, to work for a Title Insurance company in Portland.
Must be professional, do well with "fast pace , and very accurate.
The ideal candidate will be driven, entrepreneurial, passionate, polished and savvy
Some of the basic responsibilities:
- Open and receipt in all new escrows.
- Must be able to work a file from open to close.
- This position is the back up to the officer, and manages all aspects as well of the transaction.
- Must perform customer service and clerical functions to assist all parties involved in the escrow process.
- Absolutely must be computer savvy
- Friendly, welcoming demeanor
- Ability to comprehend and write instructions, correspondence, and memos (proper punctuation, spelling, grammar a must).
- Excellent verbal/written skills along with strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Must have high level of organization and strong attention to detail.
- Computer competency (Microsoft Office), keyboarding/data entry skills, basic math skills, phone/customer service skills, spelling and proofreading required.