Loan OfficersCA - San Jose
We are currently seeking experienced Loan Processors to add to our growing and successful platform. As a Sr. Loan Processor, you will perform the duties of Conventional, FHA and VA loan processing, closing and preliminary underwriting. Includes interacting with escrow, title company, sales, design center, and borrowers in the closing of the loans.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Process loan applications from initial set-up through funding, striving to obtain loan approvals within 30 days of application date.
- Follow-up on closed loan documentation to ensure compliance with all Secondary Marketing standards.
- Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs and corresponding computer system codes.
- Gather and submit credit report and supporting application documentation in a timely manner for loan approval.
- Obtain sales contracts, escrow instructions, and any documentation regarding upgrades prior to ordering the appraisal through the HVCC department for all purchases.
- A minimum of 5 years of mortgage banking (loan origination) experience
- An active NMLS license is required (DOC preferred DRE acceptable)
- Verifiable track record of closing of a minimum of 3 loans per month in the past year
- Your own source of referrals from Realtors, Financial Planners, Attorneys, etc.
- Understanding of current lending regulations and process
- Support and cooperation with industry compliance efforts
- Motivation to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Superior customer service skills